Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tools of the trade

Some of the Missus' extensive cookie decorating tool set
Out in the garage I have a pretty nice set of tools, if I say so myself.  It took several years to get my present set together, and given that I'm of the school that believes if you have to rent a tool the second time you should go ahead and buy it, acquiring tools is something that's never really finished. The Missus also has a pretty nice tool set, but in her case it's for decorating cookies.  She had a few things out drying after doing some decorating experiments this week and looking at them complete with cryptic notes about the process ("piping - 30 sec" - what does that mean?) I realized they were as specialized as my aircraft repair tools.  So when she looks at a bearing supported rotating cookie decorating stand and says, "I have to have one!" I understand.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar