Checking my emails this morning I had a message from one of my wholesale companies sharing with me what they are carrying for the Christmas season. They do a video on youtube.
Informative but not all that creative.
Ever look on the side to see what is related to that video????
Yeah I was tempted and clicked on this video.
Check it out!!! so cute but also reminds me how much work dairy farming is (well all farming ) and thank goodness families out there are still doing it. George's grandfather had a dairy farm and I recall his dad telling me how you had to milk them twice a day. Couldn't forget, decide to do it later, do something else, take the day off, take a long weekend. I thought plants were a lot of work but they are not a cow. I can kill a plant!
Such dedication to a life you have to love.

0 Yorumlar