These ads were clipped from 1974 TV Guide for the week of January 5th through the 11th. New York's Channel 7 (ABC) was showing these fun films, and by all accounts this was the first Monster Week of many.
For much more info on these week-long film features on Ch. 7, visit this page: DVD Drive-In!
Extra: I've just discovered three new (to me) blogs by the incredibly prolific Jon K who seems to have the same love for genre blogging as I do! For a monstrous good time, check them all out at:
I thought I was doing a lot with my own four blogs (soon to be five) but this guy puts me to shame with over a DOZEN! And most have new posts every day! How does he ever get anything else done? Please, Jon, share your secret with me... do you have a cloning machine like Keaton did in "Multiplicity?"





0 Yorumlar