Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Black.

1

H&M trousers, boots, backpack and hat
Orsay sweater
Zara coat


2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11


So many things happened since I last posted. My grandpa died, who I spent loads of time with. He practically helped my mum raise us, and for that I am forever grateful. I love him like anyone loves a father (I don't have a father so he was more like a father figure to us). As a sign of love and gratitude I decided to mourn by wearing black. That is why my posts will be all black kind of outfits. It's also challenging for me since black doesn't suit me. I have only a handful of clothing items in this color, so my daily look is kind of monotone. 

Do you guys have any idea how I can spice up an all black look? I try with make up, but I don't always have time for it.

Have a great week!
xoxo,
Saci

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar