Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekly Geeks 2010-37: Where Did That Extra Hour Go?

This week's Weekly Geeks task really asks us how we find time to do our reading.

Here down under we took on daylight savings on the first Sunday in October, so we are getting used to the longer days. They will continue until the first Sunday in April.

I am one of those people who just has to read. The day doesn't feel complete, and never has, if I don't read before going to sleep. I listen to books in the car, read a book on the bus, and love travelling in a plane just because it gives me extra reading time. I even try to snatch some time at lunch time too.
I try to read as the family watches TV too, but that doesn't always work.

In truth I probably spend far too much time reading.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar