He is destined to go to Cardigan soon, I hope that Junior will be the only boy who has one.
This shot is a bit blurred but I think it has an air of menace about it.
This is clearer, I really must get going on looking for a decent camera.
The original can be found on Patchwork Posse, I struggled with the zip in such a small area, so have had a little think about it.
Now I have changed the pattern slightly and have cut out a Whale, I hope to make it up later on. This will be big enough to hold something for the Show and tell sessions at school. Then I will have to make something for Kaitlyn and Faith, must not leave anyone out.
I watched the new Poldark, it was entertaining and to me very close to the book, as far as I can remember.
I must say that watching the character Elizabeth trying to achieve a heaving bosom with nothing much to heave was amusing. I thought that Demelza was suitably ragged and bony, and didn't she wash up well.
I hope that all the Cornish Folk were not too insulted by the accents, like Norfolk it is a tricky one to emulate.
I do think that the lead actor is quite raffish and definitely tasty and look forward to watching the next episode.
Dinner is chicken and leek pie with whatever veg I have, there will be cabbage, a nice crinkly savoy.
Now I have a date with a whale.
TTFN Pam

0 Yorumlar