Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Anyone for a challenge??

Yesterday I showed you the sad and sorry plastic cover that houses my sewing machine.

I thought it was just me who neglected to dress my constant companion in deserved finery, but no! Quite a few bloggers have 'fessed up to not having a cover for their own machine.

So my brain began to tick over with something other than swirly designs (hey, that is a miracle!) and I wondered if perhaps some of you would like to join me in a challenge to dress our beloved sewing machines before the end of August?

I saw Peg's cover a little while back and loved it because it was just what I was wanting myself - simple, pretty, and do-able in a short space of time. It's really nice don't you think?! Her colours are gorgeous.

She had gotten the idea from a tutorial at Sew, Mama, Sew - the tutorial is fantastic if you need help or are new to sewing and need step-by-step helps along the way.

So....are you up for a challenge??

Hugs
Jenny

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar