

So yesterday evening I had the night of my own...and with my dog, Nila. There was crap T.V. so I decided to try watching the old school channel, Deja View...I think. Anyway I began watching , " The Mary Tyler Moore Show". I was so fascinated in everything , but the storyline. The 70's was a era of structure, clean lines, angles and vivid colours! It was so amazing. I love Mary Tyler Moore and God was she gorgeous!
I loooved (...I know , I say that a lot, whatever...it's my thing.), Mary Tyler Moores wardrobe. She had the best clothes and I bet she had a lot to do with that. The browns and emerald greens, oranges, rich purples. Belts...on everything. Perfection. The apartment is so f'n amazing and I know it's a set, but to me I see a perfect apartment. Love it. I sat there and watched , "The Mary Tyler Moore Show". Then I started getting into the show and it amazed me that it was still a very funny show! I was sitting there crying from laughing so hard. Poor Nila just looked just looked at me like she had no clue what the hell was going on...she's so cute.
NILA'S TWO TODAY! Yaaay.
So back to the Mary Tyler Moore thing. It was no longer just comedy, but a brilliant fashion show. That how it was for me. I continued to watch,' Designing Women' and Three's Company. I felt like I was still at home in a house, living in the 70's. It's a good and bad thing. Again, many pieces we see on the catwalks.
I had so much fun and gained more knowledge, inspiration and passion. I think NOW is the best time to work on your look and pay attention to fashion. There's so many things we can do. Take advantage of this time. Go with it and had fun.



0 Yorumlar