Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vintage installation in BT


Hurrah!

There are a number of wonderful pop up stores, stores within stores, surprises lurking within Brown Thomas, but if your looking for some fantastic summery pieces then look no further then DIANE by Diane Von Furstenberg. A new pop up vintage installation which has appeared in the accessories hall for the next month.

There will be a great selection of the designers vintage prints, swimwear, accessories and shoes on display! Something to suit everyone. Since DVF is known for her inventive amazing prints, it's definately worth popping into the Brown Thomas hall. I always associate DVF with summer as well. It's normally one of the first shows of S/S New York fashion week, so it's one of the first shows I get to see. Not only that but I once attended a swimwear launch of hers when I was starting out, meaning DVF is now forever associated with summer in my eyes!

I always end up in the same place in BT, gently fondling an Alexa bag by Mulberry. Until the sales assistant intervenes. Usually around the same time I start edging towards the door with it......but that's just me......

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar