Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bubble French Manicure

Hi dear readers :)
You know I love to change my blog layout depending on the seasons or my mood, so here's the new one ! I hope you'll like it :)

On with today's polish, here's a nail art I made some weeks ago :)
It's a classical french twisted with some black and turquoise "bubbles". I also added some blue pearls but I should have left it alone, that's what I disliked in this mani.


Please don't mind the shape of my index finger, I broke it some days before I did the mani :(



How I did this mani ? 


What you'll need: dotting tools with different sizes. Mine look like these; two contrasting polishes: I used Essence Fatal and China Glaze For Audrey.

1. Apply a base coat. I use a nail whitener by Catrice that leaves my nails with a clean look.
2. Make a classical french manicure on the tips. I used my Yves Rocher white for french, as usual.
3. With the large dotting tool, make some spots with the darker color. Let it dry.
4. With a smaller dotting tool and the clearer polish, make some spots on the dark one, and some spots outside.
5. Apply a top coat, and you're done :)

It's easy, isn't it ?
Do you like this style ?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar