Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pink & Purple Dots 1 Year Blog Anniversary ♥


Hi guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. ♥ Today is a very special post, last year this time was the first day I decided I wanted to join the nail blogger world too.♥

Here's a look back at my very first post..  Loving-my-new-goodies .

So far the journey has been amazing, I made so many new blogging friends, and I love getting emails from you guys showing me your mani's or just telling me your nail polish experiences. ♥

I would like to thank everyone who has been supporting this blog , and reading my updates and commenting so much.

I made a special memory wall , to show some of my very first, and more recent Mani's -


I'm really looking forward to blogging for another year, and showing you some more nail art, and nail polish swatches.

In the next few weeks, I'll be showing a lot of Tip Top Textured polishes .. I was really excited when I received some to review on the blog.

This week I will be taking part in Elena & Kelly Spring Fling Challenge, so there will be blog posts on the blog everyday next week. Also , I'm getting the prize ready for my first give - away too... Exciting times ahead !


Hope your having a fun weekend !

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar