Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Patriotic French Tip Manicure


     I hope everyone had a good weekend! I had a few posts lined up for this week and then I realized that 4th of July is this weekend. Where or where does the time go lately? I decided that I would dedicate this week to different Patriotic nail art looks. That meant that I had to scramble to get this first one done but I love how it turned out! 

4th-of-july-nail-art
      


 
      I went for a twist on the typical French Manicure for this look. I almost wish I would have saved this look for last so I could wear it on the 4th. But it was simple enough to do so I can always recreate it.

     I started out with a layer of China Glaze Heaven and then free handed the "V" shape with Finger Paints Paper Mache. Once that was dry I taped off half of the "v" and used China Glaze Man Hunt to create the background for my stars. Which were also done with Paper Mache. 

Patriotic-nail-art

     To get my stripes a reached for my handy striping tape and taped off the edge of the blue, along with the edge of the white and then across the white. I really wanted to make sure my lines were crisp. For the red I used China Glaze Seeing Red which was part of the LE Giver Collection released last summer. 


     What do you think of this patriotic look? I'll have another one to share with you on Wednesday. I just have to come up with it first! =)  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar