Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Things I'm Loving: August


IT'S SEPTEMBER! CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED!? 

Okay that's enough of that. September is here which means August has come and gone which I still can't believe. I swear I was just writing my July favorites and now here we are already into September... 

Anyways, September is my favorite month of the year for two reasons. First, is it's my birthday month! Yep my birthday is on the 13th and I'm counting down the days. I'll be turning 21 so it'll be a fun and exciting one for sure! Second, KC Fashion Week is later this month and it's going to be amazing. I went to KCFW this spring (read all about it here, here and here) and it was one of the best experiences ever. This season's is going to be even better and I am BEYOND excited. 

Okay so enough of me and let's get into what I've loved for the month!





Almay Smart Shade CC Cream
Kendra Scott 'Rayne' necklace
Kendra Scott 'Andy' bracelet
Revenge
Fall Haul video
SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating cleanser
Veggie straws
Summer Recap

WHAT I'M WEARING: Striped top (similar: http://bit.ly/1JFAvMc)

My last favorite, which I forgot to include above, is that I started a Youtube channel! Yep that's right of life and style goes to Youtube! I'll be doing video content for you guys in addition to traditional posts here. Make sure you're subscribed to get notified whenever I post a video! 


This month I had a pretty even spread of favorites! It's got a little bit of everything. Much better than the month it was all movies/TV shows. Haha! 


What have you been loving this month? Do you like that I'm starting videos? Leave me a comment sharing your thoughts! :)





post signature


"these are a few of my favorite things"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar