Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shit from the kit.....

 Ignore the eyebrows! I ran out of my usual pencil and am having to use something waaaay too dark! Well, they don't look too bad when my eyes are done as well.

STARGAZER - GOLDEN FLAME DYE
I finally got around to opening the red dye I bought back in December - and I wish I hadn't bothered. My tips have been dyed for about two weeks now and they look awful. The dye has not only washed out but faded to an awful pink-ish orange color. I cant describe how terrible it looks. Considering it was neon red two weeks ago. This is really not what I was hoping for.
I had switched to Directions because they last longer but given that I bought this before the switch - I was stuck with it. Lads - don't waste your money or your time. Just go with a darker red and let it fade out over longer period of time and also, go Directions if you can.
 Heroine Eyeshadow from MAC.

I got a chance to play with the new fashion sets on Saturday. Basically, Heroine came out as a lipstick in the Reel Sexy collection last July. A much too undervalued brilliantly colorful collection. This year, it has returned as part of the fashion sets. It has now been teamed with a lip pencil, nail varnish, eyeshadow and lip gloss. I'm not really bothered about any of the other things but I want that  lipstick!  I don't wear MAC nail varnish and I don't wear gloss at all.
I did want to try the shadow though. I have to say, it is extremely matte. I found it really hard to use because, like a fool, I didn't put any primer on and it was difficult to get the shadow to stick. I found myself using half the pot to get it to stay! The color went worked into a smokey blue eye was really stunning though. I layered brown shadows over the top of it later on when I went out and I really loved it. I wont be purchasing it as I have far too much Electric Eel from MAC which is a really neon matte blue.
Pistachio Cream Nail Varnish from MAC

I tried the two varnishes from the Baking Beauties collection today. I was really bored of my usual varnishes and wanted to try something new. I have forgotten the name of the lavender color but the blue is Pistachio Cream. I'm not a huge fan of painting my nails on the go. I always pick a time and paint them once a week quickly. I'm awful for letting them chip as well.
I've been a big color nut lately and while I still love my Models Own and Nails Inc and Barry M - this color is growing on me. I've been feeling pastels lately and I made the mistake of buying the Barry M blue which is identical - I say mistake as its textured and feels awful!!!!
So I may yet invest in this one!

(Do you see how bad the tips of the hair are?)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar