I have been organising Christmas presents. I know its only October but I'm going home at the end of this month which is my only time to transport stuff! I decided to order my mom another Jo Malone candle as she does seem to enjoy them.
The last one I got her was the English Pear and Freesia candle which we both love. I wear the perfume of this candle and its gorgeous.
Ordering or buying Jo Malone candles is a great experience as the presentation is perfection. It comes in a beautiful box, stuffed with paper, tied with a ribbon and with matches! Jo Malone matches!
I am worried about bringing this through customs but I'm sure it will be fine! I'll just have to get through it. I ordered the Blackberry and Bay candle this time as I like it. My mom and me have the same taste in perfume so I am fairly confident that if I like it then she more then likely will.
Until then....what a gorgeous present! I think I might get her some perfume while I am at it as well!

0 Yorumlar