Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I found my new beauty steal: Primark PS Charcoal Scrub: a review

I found a new favourite product.

I'm not normally in the habit of buying beauty products from Primark. This isn't an act of snobbery on my behalf but after ten years of make up artistry, (six of which I spent with MAC) I have all the make up and skincare I could ever want.

Certain products have been really hard to find. I have my hero MAC and Estee Lauder companies products like volcanic ash exfoliator but there are some that I just couldn't get on with. Case in point is an Aveda scrub I have upstairs which feels like it tickles my skin rather then removes anything.

So while I was buying something (lots of things) in Primark recently, I threw a tub of their new charcoal scrub into my basket. I have a bit of a love affair with beauty products that contain charcoal so I was curious. Also, it was only £3, a massive tub and I was on a spree at that point.

I didn't expect much from it if I'm honest.

I've been using it all week and surprisingly, I love it. It has tiny walnut shell pieces in it which are a welcome break from micro beads. I was delighted to really feel the scrub (I love a strong scrub) and my skin felt genuinely softer after. Not bad for a £3 product I picked up on a whim.

The tub and price mean you don't feel too bad about wanting to use more of it. My only complaint? The tub is plastic. I would be willing to pay a little more for glass. This is due to my absolute hatred of plastic.

As for the product? Absolute steal.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar